Downtown Austin’s ever-changing skyline will have a new “tallest building” with The Independent, a condo project set for West Third Street and West Avenue. At a projected 685 feet tall, the 58-story building will be the tallest in town, and, according to The Independent’s website, the tallest residential tower west of the Mississippi River.
Its Jenga-like design is attracting a lot of attention, with its shape described on the website as representing the movement of life and energy.
Its 370 residences will run from the $300’s to over $3 million, with availability dates and a construction timeline coming within a few months. Features will include the following:
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Heated Infinity Edge Pool Overlooking Lady Bird Lake & Shoal Creek
- Community Green Space
- Community Plaza
- Landscaped Outdoor Lounge + Fireplace
- Club Room + Coffee Bar
- Activity Room & Playground
- Dog Park, Grooming Station, & Lounge
- Guest Suites with Patio
- Sky Fitness Center Cantilevered Over the Building’s Edge
- Yoga + Bar Studio & Deck
- Steam Rooms
- Private Massage Room
- Cantilevering 25-person Theater with Cityscape View
- Business Center
- 16-person Board & Conference Rooms
- Chef’s & Catering Kitchen
- Private Dining Space + Wine Bar
- Exterior Lounge + Fireplaces
Check out their interactive view finder to see what your view could be! Then, contact a Regent Property Group agent to ensure your spot in this record-breaking building. Call 512.215.0565 today!